Matthew V. Burkert
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Business Contracts
- Corporate Governance
- General Corporate
- Emerging Companies
I joined Susan Sorrentino to form Sorrentino Burkert Law Group LLC in January 2011. Prior to forming our firm, I practiced with the corporate group at Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
My practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions (buy-side and sell-side), formation of new entities, securities transactions, including private placements, and general corporate concerns, including manufacturing, supply, employment, distribution and licensing arrangements.
Admitted to Practice
Wisconsin – 2004
Professional Association Memberships
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Waukesha County Bar Association
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association
- Juris Doctor, University of Wisconsin Law School, cum laude
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Journalism, with distinction
Matthew is one of the founding attorneys of our firm.